Monday, May 18, 2009

Ewww, Gross!

Picture this...I'm walking into Walmart today (that's enough to gross anyone out). Walking directly in front of me is this woman...no...not just walking, but doing that thing girls do when they are trying to get their thong underwear unstuck (you know you've seen it before) Anyway, she must have failed at the thong shimmy because moments later she takes her hand and puts it down the back of her pants to fish it out. But wait, it gets worse, after her fishing trip has ended she proceeds to get out her credit card and pay for her items! She didn't wash her hands, or use one of those little bottles of hand sanitizer...nothin! Grossness! It got me thinking about everything I touch...how many people choose to skip washing their hands...and then touch the same things I'm touching. I almost lost my lunch, literally, but that would have meant leaning my head into a public toilet and the thought of doing so was enough to keep control of my gag reflex. Needless to say I was VERY careful of what I touched & I bought a travel size hand sanitizer which I used as soon as I left the store. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment