Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Full of Hot Air

Apparently there is a terminal illness going around that is targeting....blow dryers. Yep, you read that correctly, I said blow dryers. I have a cousin who has suffered through the loss of several blow dryers . I now know her loss. :)

I was drying my hair this morning when I heard a cracking sound. I thought it was my son playing. Nope! Turns out my blow dryer had cracked down the center and the heat was making the crack grow. Air was still coming out of the end but now it comes out of the crack too, burning my hand. My narrow nozzle thingy no longer stays on either making my hair blow in all different directions. If you know my family at all you know that we have very thick hair. Thick hair + uncontrolled air = huge beauty queen hair. Not so cute.

Now I get to make a trek out and find a new one. I really hate looking at hair stuff, everyone is claiming to be better than the other brands. This one blows ION infused air, that one has a retractable cord, another might be a cool color. Ugh, it is the worst kind of shopping. I'd rather buy shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment