Monday, October 5, 2009

2+2=Happiness

I've noticed a shocking development, I actually like math!

I was never able to understand math during my former years. It could have been because of my incredibly short attention span, my ability to zone out for hours on end or the cute boys in my class. My mother would say it was because of all three reasons and many, many more.

Today I was sitting in class waiting for my teacher to stump us (it's her favorite thing to do) But I was able to understand and complete each problem she dealt out. It was a strange phenomenon that caught me off guard. I walked out of class feeling like a superhero when they first wake up with their new superpowers. Dazed, confused, and a little invigorated. Now I just need a cool superpower name. Equationator the slayer of equations or Exponita the queen of exponents...ok maybe not.

I'm sure it was a fluke. I'm guessing I just remember a small portion of math from high school. Knowing my luck I will probably fail miserably with my next chapter. But for now, it feels awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment